Meow is in the ICU again. Found him lying on his side, rigid, but still breathing. Vet said that it might be reaction to the new dosage of insulin. But this hospitalization has really put our finances in the red.

If you can help:




If you have PayPal, you can donate directly at sabersger at yahoo dot com.

EDIT 1: As of now at the time of writing, Meow suffered another seizure and is now sedated. Vet is not optimistic he will pull through. Will have to make that decision tomorrow.

EDIT 2: Haven’t made the decision yet. Meow is apparently “doing better”. Will ask the vet for clarification.

EDIT 3: Meow is apparently well enough to be discharged! The bills however…

EDIT 4: Meow is coming back today. (10/1/2012)


3 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. Malika Johnson
    Feb 09, 2013 @ 03:50:43

    Buying a book, looking at swag now.❤ to Meow


  2. A wild ASH appears! (@StrayLilCat)
    Feb 10, 2013 @ 00:42:39

    This solves my dilemma of what to read next. Snagged both books and do hope your kitty heals right up along with the vet bills not giving you a heart attack.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Help Me Fund – Translation Into Turkish

%d bloggers like this: