1. That YA novella about dragon racing is becoming real – I can’t wait to see it grow. I am still waiting for the edits to come in though. But yes, hard work will pay off.
2. I really want to set up a soup kitchen in my parish for the elderly poor. Initial queries with parish priest met a wall: we do not have an inbuilt stove and oven. So, cooking might be an issue. Looking at ways to circumvent/go around the issue.
3. Is anyone keen to join me in setting up a company where we offer blank fit-and-flare dresses so that people could make their own designs? Log in, upload design or photo – and presto, you have a dress. Key issues include payment, printers, which shipping company etc.
4. Write more stories. Screw mainstream sff with their jaundiced gatekeepers who only let through those they want to see. Stuff Tor.com closing its unsolicited short story manuscripts.Enough of people trying to police how and what POC/non-white writers should behave and write. Publishing is rigged, white and still stuck in the 19th century.
5. Work on my photography skills. I have let them go to waste. Mad money will be set aside for that DSLR I have been eyeing.
6. 2016 is going to be my year.